Welcome

Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy looking around. Have been making cards for some time now although have not added pictures of them for a while. I have now got into jewellery making which i am really enjoying. Please feel free to contact me if you would like a bracelet, card, or anything you see on my blog. Thanks for popping by and please leave any comments.

Thanks


Anna
xx

Friday 14 August 2009

pocket


I made this pocket tonight on a forum challenge. great fun. think i may use if for my xmas cards this year but also great for birthday cards. Please let me know what you think. anna

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Love it ANna, was on forum chatting but had to go before i got chance for you to answer! and its an envelope card set! saw them on there! looks gorgeous!
take care hun
Nicki
x

anna said...

thanks nicki!